We combine our technical capabilities with clients’ industry specific knowledge to develop a sound financial model for their new business.
We work closely with clients to jointly identify the most important value and growth drivers from which the finance vision and strategy of the new business are established. The model is then built with the objective of providing financial visibility to management at the various stages of growth and under different sets of assumptions and scenarios. Our engagement can be extended to include internal control and policy design and documentation.
The model building process covers the four facets of operation, namely, structure, human resources, process and technology with the following deliverables:
- Identify key drivers of performance and variables
- Identify the true costs of products and services
- Pricing and margin analyses
- Setting realistic targets at various stages of growth
- Evaluate and address risks
- Scenario analysis at different stages of growth
- Develop scorecard that defines and measures KPIs
Our engagement can be extended to include internal control and policy design and documentation.